1. log in to your control panel (http://www.your_domain.com:2082)
2. Select “Setup AutoResponders”
3. Select “Add Auto Responder”
4. Enter the “Email Address” to send the auto-response
5. Enter a “From” name, (for example, my company)
6. Enter a “Subject”, (for example, thank you)
7. Enter your message in the “Body” area
Select “Create” and that’s it! Your autoresponder is now online. To test it, email its address and see if you receive the auto-response. If you’ve configured it to an existing pop mail account, you should receive 2 responses. The first, which is your inquiry, (that you just sent to yourself), and the second, which will be the automated response.