By default, your PHP scripts hosted on Web Hosting Canada’s servers will use the PHP settings we have configured on our “native” installation. If, for whatever reason, you need to change these settings, here is how to do it:
- Log in to your cPanel.
- Under Software, click on Select PHP Version.
- Under PHP Version, select the PHP version you wish to use and click Set as current. (PHP settings cannot be changed on the native version)
- If needed, activate additional PHP settings on the same page
- Click on Show PHP Settings
- Click on the parameter you wish to change, and update as needed. To re-activate a disabled function for example, modify the entry under “disabled_functions”.
- Click on Save at the bottom of the page.