1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Databases" section, click on "phpMyAdmin" Icon.
3. In left side-bar, Click on the expand button to expand the database like "example".
4. Under your cPanel username, you can see a list of all databases. Select the appropriate database which you want to edit and it will be expanded.
5. Select the appropriate table you want to edit like If you want to edit the table of Wordpress and change blog name from phpMyAdmin then select "wp-options".
6. Click on "Edit" option on 3rd raw.
7. Edit "My Blog" to different text and then click on the "Go" button.
By this method, you can change the value of SQL data of any software without accessing administrator area like If you can't change the theme from administrator area then you can use this method to change the value of SQL and even you can change the password of any account.
- Network Status
- Contact Us